As organizations are rapidly adapting to agile and becoming more responsive to market demands, there is growing demand for people who can work in collaborative environment and can easily embrace complexity. This certification formally guides your knowledge of agile principles and your skills on agile techniques.
You will get to learn about several agile approaches like Scrum, Kanban, Lean, extreme programming (XP) and test-driven development (TDD). This will provide you with greater flexibility to choose the best approach for your projects.
This is a 3-day course and participants are eligible to claim up to 21 PMI PDUs
Who should aim for this course?
Project managers, project team members who work in agile teams, PMO staff, scrum masters, product owners, scrum team members, and business analysts
- 120 multiple-choice questions
- Duration is 3 hours
- 2,000 hours of general project experience working on teams. A current PMP® or PgMP® will satisfy this requirement but is not required to apply for
- 1,500 hours working on agile project teams or with agile methodologies. This requirement is in addition to the 2,000 hours of general project experience.
- 21 contact hours of formal training in agile practices.
- Certification and fees
- Maintenance and renewal
- Exam info
- Comparing of different agile approaches
- What is agility
- Agile manifesto
- Values and principles
- Agile methodologies in detail