Are you a product owner with exhaustive knowledge on the functioning of your products? Do you want to motivate your team and bring them on track with the right requirements on your project? Then this course is what you need!
This course will provide you the fundamental knowledge of Scrum, and how the various roles of Scrum team fit in. The focus will be on coaching the participants on how to minimize the total cost of ownership of their products and maximise the value of their systems and products thereby bringing huge benefits to their organization.
This is a 2-day course and learners will be awarded with 16 PDUs. Comprehensive course materials and exam preparation support will be provided through out.
Who should aim for this course?
Scrum team members such as scrum masters, developers and product owners; teams transitioning to Scrum and professionals who would like to pursue Professional Scrum Product Owner certification
On successful completion of the Professional Scrum Product Owner TM course, candidates can apply for the PSPO I assessment online conducted by Scrum.org
- Passing score: 85%
- Time limit: 60 minutes
- Number of questions: 80
- Multiple choice, multiple answer, and True/False type of questions
- Fee: $200 per attempt
- Agile principles and values
- Scrum Framework
- Scrum theory and roles
- Product Owner responsibilities
- Leadership qualities of a Product Owner
- Business value
- Working with people and teams
- Scrum artefacts
- Scrum tools
- Setting and achieving product goals
- Release strategies and planning
- Estimating and prioritizing
- Working with multiple teams
- Total cost of ownership