MS office 2016 training course is designed for individuals seeking to validate their skills, knowledge and abilities and to gain a robust insight into Microsoft office tools. This course will cover MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint. Learning these tools will not only improve your business skills but also helps to manage your job more effectively and efficiently.
This course is aligned to the Microsoft Office Specialist program and guidance will be provided to those who sit for the MOS certification. At the end of this course, you will receive a course completion certificate from EagerMinds.
Who should aim for this course?
Individuals in business, industry and education sectors or anyone with no or some basic knowledge on MS office tools and willing to enhance their skills.
Microsoft Word 2016
- Create and manage documents
- Format text, paragraphs and sections
- Create tables and lists
- Create and manage references
- Insert and format graphic elements
- Manage document options and settings
- Design advanced documents
- Create advanced references
- Create custom Word elements
Microsoft Excel 2016
- Create and manage worksheets and workbooks
- Manage data cells and ranges
- Create tables
- Perform operations with formulas and functions
- Create charts and objects
- Manage workbook options and settings
- Apply custom data formats and layouts
- Create advanced formulas
- Create advanced charts and tables
Microsoft PowerPoint 2016
- Create and manage presentations
- Insert and format text, shapes and images
- Insert tables, charts, SmartArt, and media
- Apply transitions and animations
- Manage multiple presentations